Welcome

Hi Everyone, This is a meeting of the minds. studying, dissecting, discussing, issues and topics that the bible presents as we read and try to apply to our lives. I personally believe that the bible also has a source of answers for problems in the world. so ALL questions of life is welcome including the most controversial questions and topics.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Why do christians suffer?

This is too Christians, Why do we suffer and face hardships on this earth? Shouldn't we be protected since we are Gods people? biblical evidence please.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the question that I ask my self as a christian, why do we suffer?. One of the things that make me fell better by saying that we do!! because we live en a world off sin and all of this will not end onto wen Jesus Christ come again to this world and take us all who is wordy to go with him I hope and pray that wen he come me and mi house will be ready too go with him Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out this blog, it has an break down bible study on that topic. http://themindofjesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete